1.CHI St Joseph Children's Hlth
1929 Lincoln Hwy E
St. Joseph Health Ministries is a community health service organization that serves children in Lancaster County in Pennsylvania. The organization was created in 2000 to carry on the work of the forme
2.St Joseph Health Ministries
1929 Lincoln Hwy E Ste 150
Religious OrganizationsChurches & Places of WorshipCatholic Churches
3.St Joseph's Church
440 Saint Joseph St
Catholic ChurchesReligious OrganizationsChurches & Places of WorshipRoman Catholic Churches
4.St Joseph Educational Center
417 Poplar St
5.St Joseph Deli Grocery
552 Saint Joseph St
6.St Joseph's Catholic Club
1409 Wabank Rd
7.St Josephs Adult Day Svc
2404 Anita Ct
Adult Day Care Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.