Wallingford Dental Associates
205 N Main St, Wallingford, CT, 06492
1.Gallo Karen DMD
35 High St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
staff is very friendly and caring, definitely recommend
2.Shoreline Dental Group
280 Main St
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Dr. Dental of East Haven
723 Foxon Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The waiting period is very bad, been there twice, one visit for me and one for my baby and me. And I have waited for more than a hourMore Nearby Locations »
4.Garcia Pedro S Dds
328 Main St
5.Geyda, James P
63 High St
Implant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
300 Hemingway Ave Ste 3
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
300 Hemingway Ave
North Haven Dental
17 Broadway, North Haven, CT, 06473
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future