Dilley Wood Floors LLC
1432 Old Waterbury Rd, Southbury, CT, 06488
1.Dilley Wood Floors LLC
1432 Old Waterbury Rd
Flooring ContractorsWoodworkingCarpentersHardwood Floors
Visit our website
Please Contact Us For More Information.
2.Reflections On Wood
90 Warner Rd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood FloorsLumber
We recently purchased a beautiful older home which was in need of expert restoration. Nick from Reflections on Wood did a truly wonderful job refinishing the floors and installing new hardwood floori
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
5.Carlson & Son Hardwood Flooring LLC
543 Clintonville Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHardwood Floors
Unbelievable!!! After many years of use and abuse by our family and pets we were going to replace our floors. We saved thousands of dollars after an honest and reliable quote by Mr. Carlson. They coul
6.Courtesy Carpet Inc
450 Monroe Tpke
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Looking for affordable flooring? Courtesy Carpet, Inc. of Trumbull, CT providesa wide variety of popular brands and styles of flooring options
7.Neal's Wood Flooring
7 Business Park Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersFloors-Industrial
Since 1977, Neal's Wood Flooring has been installing and refinishing premium wood floors in Connecticut homes and businesses. Throughout the years, we've seen an increased demand for both specialty wo
Serving the East Haven area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?