385 W Center St, Manchester, CT, 06040
1.Nursing Services Inc
21 High St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursesEldercare-Home Health Services
385 W Center St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Manchester Manor is a community-based organization that provides nursing care services to its residents. It is a Medicare-certified facility that offers hospice, respite and medical care services. The
3.Elder Care Consulting, LLC
750 Main St
Home Health ServicesGeneral MerchandiseAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Elder Care Consulting Serves As A Professional Link Between Families & Elder Care Resources. We Offer Comprehensive Geriatric Assessments, Ongoing Geriatric Care Management & A Variety Of In-Home Supp
200 Seabury Dr
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
Seabury Retirement Community provides a range of retirement planning services. It operates a wellness complex, which is fully equipped with training machines and cardiovascular equipment and features
5.Global Care Companion & Homemakers
1850 Silas Deane Hwy
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Global Care Companion & Homemakers is the premium choice in home care. They not only have the best service, but they are the most compassionate and caring home care agency. No matter what happens they
6.Community Residences Inc
122 Syracuse Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
7.Riverside Health Care & Rehab Center
745 Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesMedical ClinicsElderly Homes
180 Regan Rd, Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.