Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.iSmile - Dr Jeffrey R. Shapiro DDS,PC & Dr Glenn J. Chiarello, DDS
OrthodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
I have been seeing Dr. Shapiro for almost 5 years now. First, the office -- the office is very clean. Brand new with the most current technology. They have TVs at each chair that make the time fly
2.Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center
224 W 35th St Fl 16
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Dr. Pasch is wonderful!! Best fitting dentures and amazing service!
3.24 Hour Dental
124 E 40th St Rm 302
When there is a dental emergency or when people desperately need to see a dentist right away, you can count of 24 Hour Dental. We specialize in providing emergency and urgent dental care. Patients can
4.Weekends & Holidays - 24 Hour Dentist
18 E 48th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
When there is a dental emergency or when people desperately need to see a dentist right away, you can count on 24 Hour Dental. We specialize in providing emergency and urgent dental care. Patients can
2150 Center Ave
The Park Orthodontics facility opened in 2000 to serve the orthodontics needs of both adults and children in Bergen County and surrounding areas. After 10 years of successful practice in Englewood Cli
6.Sassan Rastegar DDS
340 Madison Ave Rm 4b
It's ridiculously hard to get into a dentist in NYC, and even harder to find an amazing, talented group of dental professionals. Dr. Rastegar and his staff are wonderful. I've been really happy with m
7.Sassan Rastegar DDS
340 Madison Ave Rm 4b
Sassan Rastegar DDS your business is very best but I think you need one more to get your business show on world wide is WEBSITE if you want I can provide you whole website Domain+Hosting only 100$ con
Tricorache Joanna DDS
31 Washington Sq W Apt 1R, New York, NY, 10011 Affordable Dental Services to Give You a Healthy Smile for a Lifetime
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future