Cape Tire Service
45 Falmouth Rd, Hyannis, MA, 02601
1.Town Fair Tire Centers
1140 Iyannough Rd
2.Town Fair Tire
23 Berdon Way
3.Town Fair Tire
19 Faunce Corner Rd
Great prices, I set up an appt. online. Car was done quicker than estimated. Good service personnel, no pressure. Walking distance to plenty of stores to kill some time.
4.Town Fair Tire
23 Home Depot Dr
I had replaced the ball joints and all tie rod ends on my 2003 Jeep Cherokee. I brought the car to Town Fair Tir e in Plymouth MA for a front end alignment and specifically asked on the work order to
93 Teaticket Hwy
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.