Adams Pest Control
2001 Landski Dr, North Little Rock, AR, 72118
1.Going The Extra Mile Landscaping and Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnHoliday Lights & DecorationsStump Removal & Grinding
Visit our website
I'm disabled. Also on a fixed income. Cedric really helped me out. He authentically cares about his clients and truly goes The extra mile. Him and his team did a fantastic job on my lawn and scape and
1511 W Sevier St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.LW Lawn & Landscaping
3000 Springhill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
We are a family owned business, even though we are new in name, we have over 20 years experience in lawn and landscaping. We pride ourselves in making sure our customers are satisfied with our service
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Taylor's Total Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fair price, on time, honest, usually does more than requested. What more could you ask for. Would highly recommend for lawn care or any of his services.
7.Adams Pest Control
2001 Landski Dr
North Little Rock,AR
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceInsecticidesPest Control Equipment & Supplies
Serving the East End area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.