Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
823 E Main St
Pediatric DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Serving the wonderful community of Blue Ridge with outstanding dental care, Blue Ridge Dentistry is your compassionate and friendly family dental office. Dr. Ronnie Hold and Dr. Joseph Dufresne along
42 North Ave Ste 200
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Hour Hometown Orthodontist
4.Dr. Wesley W Burke, DDS
160 Sailors Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Ellijay Oral Health Care Ctr
326 N Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Mountain Dental Associates
294 Eller Rd
7.Hutcheson, Shawna, DDS
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.