1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
721 Luther Rd
HydroseedingExcavation ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Create the yard of your dreams with services from Mazurowski Enterprises. Since 2007, our company in East Greenbush, New York, has provided residential and commercial hydroseeding services, including
3.Mountainview Lawncare & Snow Plowing
55 Mccafferty Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesGardeners
4.Liberty Lawn Services Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
There is no job too small for this locally-owned and -operated lawn service. We are fully insured for your protection and offer free estimates at the start of all of our jobs.You'll know you're in goo
With twenty five years experience, MJ'S Maintenance service is an ethical and customer focused, Home Maintenance and Improvement Company serving Greene County. We work on every project as if it were a
6.Exclusive Lawn Care
136 Waldron Rd
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLawn Maintenance
7.North Country Landscapes
10680 State Route 9w
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsDeck BuildersPatio BuildersExcavation Contractors
East Durham Lawn
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Lawn - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.