Stanley A Stein, DMD PC
2745 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA, 30066
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Dunwoody
1720 Old Spring House Ln Ste 315
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
i initially thought i was going to write a good review after my first visit because everyone was so friendly but that all changed the moment i left! it was my first visit, the nurse flossed my teeth lMore Nearby Locations »
2.Stanley A Stein, DMD PC
2745 Sandy Plains Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
We use intra-oral cameras to help our patients participate in their treatment planning. We have a small, cozy type of family practice where patients do not feel rushed and are made to feel special! Ca
3.Prinsell, Jeffrey R DMD MD
1950 Spectrum Cir SE
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
Dr. Prinsell is one of only several board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Georgia to be licensed in both medicine and dentistry. Dr. Prinsell graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors from Tu
4.The Szikman Dental Group
2070 S Park Pl SE Ste 300
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
CLASSY SERVICE AND I WILL BE BACK SOON. KEEP IT UP gcdc inmate search ,ALER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4FDs2PsjEk
5.The Szikman Dental Group
2501 Windy Hill Rd SE
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
6.John, H Taylor
1230 Johnson Ferry Pl
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Foster, Robert A Jr DMD PC
1230 Johnson Ferry Pl
Family and Cosmetic dentistry in a non-corporate environment
Robert Gittelman, DDS FAGD
365 Villa Rica Way SW, Marietta, GA, 30064
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future