Serving the East Brookfield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Tree of Life Healthcare - Dr. Sheila Trugman
101 Barry Rd Unit 1033
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
Whether you're blessed with excellent health or wrestling with complex medical challenges, you need a personal doctor you can trust, someone who takes the time to help you develop a plan for personal
2.Tri-County Pediatric AssociatesServing the East Brookfield, MA area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Welcome to Tri-County Pediatric Associates. We are a group practice of four board certified pediatricians and a dedicated support staff. For over 25 years, Tri-County Pediatrics has been caring for ch
3.Seraphic Sprrings Health Care Inc
152 W Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Quaboag Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center
47 E Main St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
15 Green Rd
i just got my order and the products are good.will be back for more . Hope i will still get free shipping lol.Thanks alot guys .
163 N Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Worcester
117a Stafford St
All around great place... very professional, very fast, and over all great experience. I highly recommend AFC doctors express urgent care to any one I need if professional help in a hurry.More Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the East Brookfield area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.