Affordable Electrical Service
Stoughton, MA, 02072
1.Meserve Electric Inc
64 Grove St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Meserve Electric Inc., a fourth generation family owned business, has been serving the Massachusetts North and South Shore's commercial, industrial, and residential needs since 1939. As your licensed
2.R. J.L Electric Systems Corporation
602 Oak St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
R J L Electric Systems Corp. is your local electrical service specialist for the entire South Shore area. We have more than 20 years of experience in electrical repairs and service for residential, co
3.Affordable Electrical Service
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Visit our website
•Electric service upgrades •Fuses to circuit breakers • older house specialist • additions •lighting
ElectriciansPlumbersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
5.Handyman Connection South Shore
1100 Washington St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsPainting Contractors
6.New England Safety Systems
680 Richmond St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Your home is more than the roof over your head. It represents stability, safety and security. As a family owned and operated company, we understand firsthand the desire to protect your business, home
7.Paul Dunn Electrician
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesHandyman Services
Responded quickly, arrived on time, got the job done fast, honest, professional, knowledgable, reasonable cost, and a nice guy bonus. Simply the best!
Meserve Electric Inc
64 Grove St, East Bridgewater, MA, 02333 Expert Electrical Service with Affordable Rates & Professional Results.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.