1617 E Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceClinicsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been a patient of Dr. Holsen for 15 years now. I can always count on him to see me when I have a problem.His dental hygienists do exceptional work when performing my teeth cleanings twice a ye
2.Southern Oaks Family Dentistry
3904 Highway 86
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
I can't remember when I went to anyone except this office. They do totally painless high-end work. Without question, I'm thankful for the whole office, & will be a long-term client for sure! The denti
128 Rolling Hills Cir
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I went to get a set of dentures,I could not afford so I got a loan I wanted the best,Dr G. did a great job I was so happy with them! But I went to him one day not long after I had them because they beMore Nearby Locations »
4.Pasui Family Dentistry
2101 Powdersville Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
5.Waters, David A, DDS
101 Franklin Square Way
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
105 Fleetwood Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Such a fantastic dental pratice to be a part of!!Everyone treats me like family!! The staff are so caring and friendly,and Dr.Lee is the bestbest cosmetic Dentist ever!She also, is the.only local dent
7.Advanced Family Dentistry
770 Saco Lowell Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Get place to go. Everyone very nice to talk and Dr Trapp is the best!!!!
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.