Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3369 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC, 29615
803 Brushy Creek Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
128 Rolling Hills Cir
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I went to get a set of dentures,I could not afford so I got a loan I wanted the best,Dr G. did a great job I was so happy with them! But I went to him one day not long after I had them because they beMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Associates Of Easley
415 S Pendleton St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Relaxed. Friendly Atmosphere.
4.Lightway Family Dentistry
104 Franklin Square Way
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Wonderful, friendly atmosphere and staff. Staff is wonderful. The whole office is friendly and caring. Dentist has a laid-back easy non threatening style. Dr. Edens is great at his work. Doesn't s
1617 E Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsClinics
I have been a patient of Dr. Holsen for 15 years now. I can always count on him to see me when I have a problem.His dental hygienists do exceptional work when performing my teeth cleanings twice a ye
6.Dental Care on East Main
1617 E Main St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dental Care on East Main is a hometown dental practice located in Easley, SC specializing in comprehensive dentistry for the entire family. Our practice places a premium on excellent service, quality
7.Powdersville Pediatric Dentistry
10705 Anderson Rd
Serving the Easley area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future