Mauldin Lawn Service
www.seasonedtreecare.net Keep Your Lawns Healthy Year Round.Call Now For Professional Service!
1.Allen's Tree Service
218 College St
Landscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
I called Justin today after reading his site and left a message...about an hour later he called and said he could come out today to look at my back hill...sure enough in a hour he was here and said he could take care of my back hill today at a very resonable price., I was amazed that he could get to it so fast and he did an excellant job. I would recommend him to anyone. He is professional and does what he says...at a decent price!
Forget about calling anyone else !They have taken all our maintenance and landscaping for 8 years , it's the same Owner, managers and employees as it was 8 years ago, and they will take care of anything we request. You wont find anyone who will do a better job and be as trustworthy and dependible as BC Lawn Care. Hands Down, The best !
I have D & C Lawn service do my lawn 2 times a month after finding them on this site. So far i have had them do some simple mulching, grass cutting, weed eating, and edging. They do great work at a price that noone in my area could beat. So needless to say i am happy with this company and will continue to use their services.
We don't recommend this business. They did a good job installing but were difficult to contact after the check was cashed. They promised a one year guarantee on plants but will not honor it and now don't even answer the phone. Poor service after the sale.
Justin has been mowing my lawn for 2 years now. He's removed a couple of trees for me and even fixed the fence where one tree fell on it. He always does great work.
Justin is a very honest and hard working guy.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.