Landscape Enterprises Ltd
11101 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73114 More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceGas LogsDryer Vent CleaningAir Duct Cleaning
Excellent customer service. Best prices and all around good people. Will never go with another company. Best prices in Oklahoma
4.Advance Sod Sales
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Extremely poor customer service. Late Delivery. Placed both a full-price "hold" and a charge on my bank card at the same time, effectively withdrawing twice the amount of money that the order was for,
5.EWF Earth Water Fire LLCServing the Earlsboro, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsConcrete Contractors
EWF Earth Water Fire LLC offers Lawn and Garden Services, Commercial Services, Fertilizing, Mowing, Residential Services, Seeding, Sodding, Sprinkler Systems and Topsoil services.
6.Landscape Enterprises LtdServing the Earlsboro, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
7.Expert ServicesServing the Earlsboro, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceFirewoodLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
A Variety of Expert Services Available for you
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Earlsboro
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.