Roy, John A. Dr.
1410 Pride Ave, Madisonville, KY, 42431
1.Pebble Creek Family Dentistry
2100 N Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
All the staff are great. The girls are so wonderful, they are just fantastic. On a scale of 1-10 I give them a 10! They are sweet and completely competent.
2.Baldwin Dental Group
32 E Broadway St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Madisonville? You have come to the right place. From the minute, you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Baldwi
3.Roy, John A
1410 Pride Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Zoom In Office Whitening is Now $100 Off
DR. JOHN A. ROY AND DR. DUSTIN R. HARPER located at 1410-C Pride Ave. Madisonville Ky. Phone 270 821-3423. New Patients Welcome! General, Restorative & Cosmetic Denistry. Implants, BLeaching, Cosmetic
4.Hill, Kimberly K DMD
344 E Arch St
5.Brown, Terry E DMD
77 E North St
1410 Pride Ave
William R. Millay, DMD, MS Specialist In Orthodontics For Adults & Children Member American Association Of Orthodontics
7.Sampson, Steven Dr
70 Cornwall Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Accepting New Patients, Insurance Accepted. Credit Cards Accepted.
Pebble Creek Family Dentistry
2100 N Main St, Madisonville, KY, 42431
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future