Grade A Auto Parts & Scrap Metal Recycling
7301 Grade Ln, Louisville, KY, 40219
1.Sears Auto Center
1704 Towne Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Sears Auto Center
4807 Outer Loop
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
Welcome to your local Sears Auto Center in Louisville, KY. We have all the essentials whether it’s automotive repairs and maintenance, new tires, batteries or if you have a question about how to prote
Jim Hendrix Service Center
145 Saint Matthews Ave, Louisville, KY, 40207
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.