1.Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region
2430 Poplar Ave
Birth Control Information & Services
This place is completely useless. I went in for a pregnancy blood test and they have me a card with a PIN number on it and I called in the suggested 7-10 days. The PIN number was hard to read so I put
1407 Union Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is one of the world s largest and most trusted voluntary family planning organizations. The organization maintains more than 120 affiliated health centers that
3.Daeoc Family Planning
315 E Broadway St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesSocial Service Organizations
595 E Tickle St
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
5.Life Beat Pregnancy Center
120 Church St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
6.Birth Choice Clinic
1281 Us Highway 45 Byp N
Abortion AlternativesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
7.Confidential Care For Women
126 W Liberty Ave
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.