510 Foote St, Crown Point, IN, 46307
9154 Louisiana St
Carpet & Rug CleanersHardwood FloorsLeather CleaningAutomobile Upholstery Cleaning
HORRIBLE customer service. Nice technicians but the chemicals ruined my wood trim and the management refused to even return my calls. He made his assistant call me and tell me he was too busy to get
920 W Pershing Rd Unit 2
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Stanley Steemer provides professional deep cleaning services including carpet, tile & grout, upholstery and hardwood. Stanley Steemer is the first carpet cleaning service certified asthma & allergy fr
14 Lafayette St
Carpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
4.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Dyer, IN area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
13361 Southwest Hwy
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
6.Stanley Steam Pro Inc
33 Duncan Dr
Carpet & Rug CleanersFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Serving the Dyer area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.