Iberia Discount Tire
3402 E Old Spanish Trl, New Iberia, LA, 70560
1.Midas Auto Service Experts
714 E Kaliste Saloom Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
2.Midas Auto Service Experts
109 Industrial Pkwy
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
3.Midas Auto Service Experts
112 Bertrand Dr
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
With over 50 years of experience, you can count on Midas to help keep your car safely on the road. While it's true today's cars are more complex than ever, Midas service technicians have the expertise
A-Abal Transmissions & Differential Repairs
2044 SE Evangeline Trwy, Lafayette, LA, 70508
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.