1.Greene, Hinda M, MD
1000 Park Forty Plz
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Lee, Elaina, MD
1413 Carpenter Fletcher Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
I have recently just began attending the Family Care Practice and thus far, I can tell you that the practice is a great practice. Very attentive, informative, and down to earth staff that you would lo
3.Sanders, Donald B, MD
200 Trent Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
4.John T Kihm MD Facp-Bus
3811 N Roxboro St Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
5.Bird Ann Bridget MD
209 E Carver St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.W Barrett Gunter Jr MD
209 E Carver St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
7.Derian T Craig
4206 N Roxboro St Ste 120
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.