Richard's & Son Electrical Service
2853 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27606
1.Bryant-Durham Services Inc
5102 Neal Rd
ElectriciansRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Generators
2.Bryant Durham Services Inc
5102 Neal Rd
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
BRYANT-DURHAM electric Company was founded in 1960 and Incorporated in 1961. Headquartered in western durham. N. C. . BRYANT-DURHAM operates in nine states and services a large portion of the southeas
3.Progressive Service Company
3105 Cheek Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsTanks-Removal & InstallationBathroom Remodeling
Was happy with the service. The plumber was on time and quick. He showed me exactly what he was doing. He fixed a leaky shower head, some of the rubber parts in the handle were old. He looked at a f
4.Michael & Son Services
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Commercial & Residential- 24-Hour Emergency Services. PLUMBING- AIR CONDITIONING- HEATING- ELECTRIC SERVICES
5.Progressive Service Company
110 Fortune Way
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsPlumbersSewer Contractors
The tech was very professional and was very polite to us, the steps that were taken to complete the job was explained to me as they were progressing through the install. Explained about the new instal
6.Lawton's Electrical Repairs
6906 High Rock Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
I would give them 0 stars if I could. Heck I would do negative 10 stars if it gave me the option. Where do I start. I set up an appoint with Todd to have 3 fans and 3 light installed. The tech showed
7.Mr Electric Of Raleigh
4809 Hargrove Rd
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Mr. Electric offers Raleigh a wide variety of electrical services. Each day, we serve the needs of residential and commercial customers throughout The Triangle. Since 1994, our Philosophy has been sim
LocalStack.com Electrical - 30% offFast business lookup Durham
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.