1.Developmental Therapy Associates Inc
3514 University Dr Ste 8
Counseling ServicesSpeech-Language PathologistsOccupational Therapists
Providing Pediatric Occupational and Speech therapy services for over 25 Years! DTA was established in 1982 as one of a handful of pediatric sensory integration therapy clinics across the US providing
2.Seiffert Joan LCSW CGP
1603 W Cornwallis Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
3.Duke HomeCare & Hospice
4321 Medical Park Dr
Counseling ServicesHospicesHome Health ServicesSupport Groups
4.Christian Counseling Service
BOX 6624 Northgate Mall
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
I have counseled in private practice for 29 years. I council individuals, couples, families and groups. I offer seminars and guest speaking. I am an ordained clergy, and approach life and counseling f
5.DRUG DETOX & REHAB at Harbor Village
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling Services
We have Drug Abuse Addiction Centers, Alcoholism Information and Treatment Centers, Crisis Intervention Service and Counseling Services.
Counseling ServicesHypnotistsEducational ConsultantsHypnotherapy
Dr Couch helps people make changes in their lives for the better. To enpower the person to over come bad habits even destructive ones. She teaches people to relax and be good to themselves. Jan Howa
5842 Fayetteville Rd Ste 106
I have worked with one of Lepage Associate's psychologists for several months now, going almost every week. She is an excellent and caring therapist who is very passionate about helping me learn the
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.