1.24 Hour Truck Trailer Tires Repair
5171 Glenwood Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
Great shop!! I called Robert the shop's supervisor early this morning, even though they were extremely busy he still managed to get my truck into the shop in a timely fashion. The staff were friendly and most importantly knowledgeable, they're no stranger to heavy duty trucks. This is one shop you can bring your unit to and feel confident that you will not be taken for a "sweet little ride" I'll recommend this shop...Thanks!!
Very frindley and great service . Had my car repaired on time and correctly will send all my friends and family there from now on . They are locally owned and have been there for 43 years
Great, honest people. I bought a set of "used" tires that still had the blue letters on them. That little Jeep Wrangler can tear through some mud now thanks to the Turners!!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.