Serving the Durham area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code! More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
571 E 1st Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
About Us Our family-owned and operated business began in 1979 in a modest 40 foot building on Nord Avenue with a very small inventory of retail products. The owners, David and Dianna Davis, are Chico
4.Valley Lock & Safe
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Valley Lock and Safe rekeyed all my door locks all to the same key Valley Lock and Safe was Fast and on time.
5.Wesley Auto Tow
177 E 20th St
Repossessing ServiceTowingTowing EquipmentLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I couldn't believe how fast and friendly their employee was. Their price was also very good for a tow company. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
6.Bruce's Lock and Key
466 Pearson Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.The Lock Doc
730 Arbutus Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Durham area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.