2114 Texoma Pkwy
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2.Planned Parenthood - Paris Health Center
1735 17th St NE
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Paris, TX for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Pregnancy Care Center
105 W Pecan St
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
4.Fannin Pregnancy Care Center
1500 N Center St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
5.County of Carter
405 S Washington St
Family Planning Information CentersCounty & Parish GovernmentBirth Control Information & ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Hugo Pregnancy Center
1006 W Jackson St
Abortion AlternativesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsFamily Planning Information CentersHuman Services Organizations
7.Paris Pregnancy Care Center
500 E Houston St
Abortion AlternativesCounseling ServicesPregnancy Information & ServicesBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.