Dave's Electrical Service & Systems
110 W Jackson St, Hugo, OK, 74743 You'll always get competitive rates for high quality service.
1.Central Electric & Insulation Inc
225 W Main St
ElectriciansMajor AppliancesSmall Appliance RepairGenerators
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesHome BuildersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Specializing In New Construction, Remodels & Repairs, Steve & Mike Dinsmore, Bonded & Insured.
3.Dave's Electrical Service & SystemsServing the Durant, OK area
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairSigns-Maintenance & RepairSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Dave is honest, knowledgeable, fast, and fair - what more can you ask for from an electrician?
4.Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLCServing the Durant, OK area
ElectriciansPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
We service Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri and Louisiana
5.Powermax ElectricServing the Durant, OK area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Durant, OK area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
Hire Durant Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.