Serving the Durant area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Country Style Health Care
1323 N 16th Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Country Style Health Care Inc
319 N 3rd Ave
Social Services-Information & Referral ProgramsSocial Service Organizations
3.Country Style Health Care
2912 Enterprise Dr Ste C1
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsEldercare-Home Health Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Durant area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.