1.K & K Service Center
Highway 12 E
2.Durant Tire Company
15295 S Jackson St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
3.K & K Svc Ctr
500 E Mulberry St
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
33751 Highway 12 W
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Durant O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hunter Engineering Company
33814 Highway 12 W
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Dealers
Established in 1946, Hunter Engineering Company is a full-service manufacturer and supplier of automotive service equipment. Its product range includes a variety of wheel alignment systems, wheel bala
6.Hudgins Tire And Battery
308 N Wells St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.