1.Adams Tire Shop
603 N Natchez St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
2.Durant Tire Company
15295 S Jackson St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
876 Railroad St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
4.Spencer Tire Svc
500 Highway 12
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
5.Spencer Tire Service
20863 Highway 12
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Central Tire Svc
801 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
7.Hudgins Tire And Battery
308 N Wells St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Durant Tire Shops
HelloBusiness.com Tire Shops - 30% offFast business lookup Durant
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.