Carhart Feed & Seed Co
281 N Guyrene Rd, Dove Creek, CO, 81324
1.McNeal's Auto Center
20447 Highway 160
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
McNeal's Auto Center is an automotive care center in Durango, CO. We have proudly provided automotive care in the Four Corners region since 1975. We specialize in 4x4 repairs. We are your auto, RV, an
2.Model Tire Store
1162 Main Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Peerless Tires 4 Less
1990 Main Ave
4.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
1155 Camino Del Rio
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
1175 Camino Del Rio
On 9/19/17 they repaired our right rear tire that had a slow leak since leaving the Grand Canyon. There are few services on the road between the South Rim and Durango and we (four senior citizens) had
6.Big O Tires
1210 Escalante Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Honesty because of this company i will now take my services to Farmington NM treadworks. Ive used treadworks all my life and decided to use Big O tires because its near home. Big mistake on my end. AfMore Nearby Locations »
7.Durango Car Care Ctr Inc
128 E College Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.