1.A Touch of Green LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We have been in business for over 16 years, in the Pierce County market.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Quick response. Competitive bid. Excellent work. Crew arrived early and completed the job on time as bid. Will continue to recommend them to friends and neighbors.
4.DS Landscape Design & Installation
866 Redmond Ave NE,
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
My new front yard retaining wall, plants and grass are beautiful! My backyard patio, stone walking path and plants are beautiful too. I enjoy my yard again. Thank you Kim and crew! You did an amazing
5.Flore's Landscaping Service and Tree Service
PO Box 1471
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
We will provide more value, give you more time, and enhance your lifestyle. We will transform your property to be more usable for you and your family to enjoy, provide a nice property facelift, provid
6.Earthworks Landscape Services IncServing the Dupont, WA area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Earthworks has been dedicated to providing our commercial clients with the highest quality landscape care since 1969. We have grown into one of the largest, locally owned, full-service landscape firms
7.Tran's Landscaping and Gardening
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.