Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Dunnellon area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Bellam Medical Clinic
20021 SW 111th Pl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Bellam Medical Clinic specializes in internal and general medicine for adults in the Dunnellon area and all Marion & Citrus Cos. Our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases. We s
2.Bellam Medical Clinic
20021 SW 111th Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
they pick and choose/prescreen who makes them the most money. Avoid, staff is rude. Made complaint to insurance.
3.Quick Care Med
11371 N Williams St Unit 4
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I walked in at 4:10, filled out paperwork, visited with the nurse for weight, BP, temperature. I was taken to a room, waited about 10 minutes. Visited with the physicians assistant, and was out the do
4.Legacy Healthcare Services
12980 SW Highway 484
5.Chiropractor Of Dunnellon
20212 E Pennsylvania Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Bellam Medical Clinic
11707 N Williams St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Marion Medical Associates
4840 S Us Highway 41
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Dunnellon area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.