Wayne J Pisanchyn Plumbing & Heating Inc.
1106 Lackawanna Trl, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 A New System is Within Your Reach
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2 Keystone Industrial Park
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Scranton aMore Nearby Locations »
2.Wayne J Pisanchyn Plumbing & Heating Inc.
1106 Lackawanna Trl
PlumbersConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersHome Improvements
Proudly serving your friends, family and neighbors since 1991. Licensed and fully insured.We provide a wide range of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning services to meet all your needs.Installation
3.Waterworks Plumbing & Heating
76 Reid Rd
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Serving the Dunmore area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?