1.Captial Health Associates
1000 Meade St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsOutpatient ServicesBusiness Coaches & Consultants
2.Associated Family Home Health
68 W Bennett St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Hematology & Oncology Associates Of Northeastern P
1100 Meade St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Established in 1971, Hematology & Oncology Associates of NEPA, also known as Hematology & Oncology Associates of Northeastern Pennsylvania, is a health care company that conducts clinical trails and p
4.Professional Neurological Associates
121 S Apple St
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Dunmore Pet Health Center
1317 E Drinker St
6.Dunmore Health Care Group Inc
1000 Mill St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
7.Scranton Neurological Associates PC
802 Jefferson Ave Ste 301
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.