1.Snyder Donald G Jr
2601 6th Ave
Contact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsOptometric Clinics
Dr. Donald G. Snyder Jr. & Dr. Gifford Piper, New Patients Welcome. Most Insurances Welcome. Altoona, PA.
2.McKinney Henry D MD
1800 Grant Ave
Skin CareCancer Treatment CentersCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinics
Board certified in dermatology. Office Hours By Appointment
3.Laurel Eye Clinic
176 Vision Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
I had surgery there recently & I am very pleased with the servicesc I received. Everyone from the the front desk attendant to the dr were very helpful & professional.
4.Walmart - Pharmacy
200 Commerce Dr
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
5.Alleghany Professional Centre
1798 Plank Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics
9510 Lincoln Hwy Ste 3
A smile is truly the gift of a lifetime. At the Altoona, Huntingdon, and Bedford, PA offices of Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics, Dr. Michael Reed and Dr. John Jack Sahlaney have created a friendly, famil
7.Happy Valley Orthodontics
1019 Ghaner Rd Ste 101
Dentists Referral & Information ServiceClinicsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
Welcome to Happy Valley Orthodontics! State College orthodontist Dr. Peter Jackson and his Team are here to offer you Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Traditional Braces, and Hidden Braces. Pete loves the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.