Serving the Dumont area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Westwood Dental Lab
50 Park Ave
2.Westwood Family Dental
231 Kinderkamack Rd
3.Westwood Village Dental
336 Westwood Ave
354 Old Hook Rd
5.Westwood Cosmetic and Prosthetic Dentistry
250 Kinderkamack Rd
6.Confi Dental Lab
50 Park Ave
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future