Serving the Dumfries area. Get 50% Off Carpets & Floorings.Call us Now For A Free Estimate.
1.Capital Restoration Inc.
2621 Morse Ln
Carpet & Rug RepairCleaning ContractorsMold RemediationDeodorizing & Disinfecting
Restoring property damage is our core competency and our passion. Having focused on this challenging and unique area of expertise for over 15 years, CAPITAL is your single source to restore your home,
2.A-Master Care Carpets
16857 reef knot way
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet Installation
3.Rug Shine Rug & Carpet Cleaning
14436 General Washington Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Get 1 Room Cleaned Free
4.Sol Carpet Corp
15304 Postillion Ter
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners
5.Complete Carpet Services
Carpet & Rug Repair
The gentlemans' customer service was exceptional. My home was left spot less and better than new! With a dog in the home, that was beyond doubt remarkable work. Truly skilled men with great work ethic
3481 Castle Hill Dr
Carpet & Rug CleanersBuilding Cleaners-InteriorCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain Cleaners
7.Capital Carpet Cleaning
2621 Morse Ln
Carpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairCleaning Contractors
Serving the Dumfries area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.