Call A Pro
Serving the Dumas area.
1.A Able Locksmith
716 Phillips Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths
I had to call for assistance at 1:00 am. I had locked the keys in my car. My call was answered quickly and politely. I explained what I needed and I was told about 20 minutes and he would be there. H
2.Slim Jim's Lock & Key Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Impossible to find a faster and more affordable locksmith. No job to big or small for Jim and his staff. Very Professional. None better!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
4.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
The five star reviews are all true! Yader was wonderful - he responded to my call right away and arrived just when he said he would. He was professional, fast, friendly and most of all affordable. I w
6.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths
They do not service Fritch tx. 40 miles from Amarillo tx. Even Home Depot delivery service to this town
Key Hole Locksmith
3311 Bell St, Amarillo, TX, 79106
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.