Wholesale Tire Company Inc
5109 Dollarway Rd, White Hall, AR, 71602
1.Jerry's Tire Service
1087 Highway 165
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersUsed Tire Dealers
Helped out two damsels in distress. Found us a used tire to get us back on the road in no time. Very friendly and helpful. Clean restroom too! I'm very appreciative! Thanks guys!
2.Bo's Affordable Tires
151 Highway 65 N
125 Highway 277 E
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
700 Highway 65 S
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Dumas O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide the a
151 Highway 65 N
Gas StationsTire DealersConvenience Stores
6.Roberts Brothers Tire Service
1415 E Harding Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
They were very quick servicing my car and had helpful advice. Have been a regular ever since.
7.Wholesale Tire Company IncServing the Dumas, AR area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
I took a 20" stock Chevy wheel with a nail hole in the tread. Took them 6 minutes to break it down patch it, no balance no mount, CHARGED ME $38.43. The guy gave me some story about how it is more wor
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.