Please try reloading the page.
Awesome had our tire gave us a great deal on it. Got us in and out timely fashion. No small talk from them there older men... They provided a service that I went there for. The customer service kicked in when they didn't charge us to put the tire on. I was very happy with them.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.