Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Serving the Duluth area.
1.Evergreen Lawn Service Of Duluth Inc
3326 Medin Rd
FarmsPest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Since our beginning in 1981, Evergreen Lawn Service of Duluth's goal has always been to provide our customers with quality service at a fair price. That business strategy is still utilized now and wil
2.Evergreen Lawn Service of Duluth
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
3.Duluth Lawn & Sport
4715 Grand Ave
Lawn MowersAll-Terrain VehiclesSnow Removal EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
4.Duluth Lawn Care
4145 W Tischer Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Duluth Feed, Seed & Supply
5092 Howard Gnesen Rd
Feed DealersSeeds & BulbsPet StoresLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Welcome! We're the Carlson's! We live a few miles away and have been wanting to open a feed store like this for years. We looked at many different locations over the years, but nothing seemed right un
6.Green Up Duluth
Snow Removal ServiceLawn MaintenanceRoof Cleaning
Green Up Duluth is a locally veteran owned green lawn care and snow removal business. We focus on providing the most environmentally friendly lawn care and snow removal services possible. We believe i
7.A P Services of Duluth Inc
18016 W Arrowhead Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
7880 Highway 2, Saginaw, MN, 55779 Enjoy A Mosquito Free Life.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.