Serving the Ducktown area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Life Care Centers of America
Po Box 518
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesMore Nearby Locations »
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
4.JEA Senior Living
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
this is an excellent place very clean excellent staff warm and friendly inviroment residents look well taken care of I would highly recommend this place it is 5 stars come check it out
5.The Rosewood at Fort OglethorpeServing the Ducktown, TN area
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
We had a wonderful Respite experience at Rosewood. From admission through discharge, the staff were kind, responsive and easy to work with. Rena over dietary was phenomenal. Alison was great to wor
6.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
7.Bradley Healthcare & Rehab Center
2910 Peerless Rd NW
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
Bradley Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center was founded in 1957 to become the premier nursing center in the greater Cleveland area. With a rich heritage of service to the community, Bradley Healthcare
A Place For Mom
Serving the Ducktown area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.