Dublin Tire Co
1315 Telfair St, Dublin, GA, 31021
1.Dublin Tire Co
1315 Telfair St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
These guys will come out and mount a new tire on your existing rim in the field, if they have the tire in stock. 24 hour service at reasonable prices. Professional, polite and quick.
2.Duncan Tire Company Inc
1112 Hillcrest Pkwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
3.Duncan Tire Co. Inc.
301 Telfair St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
4.J and L Tire
1107 N Jefferson St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Bubba's Tire Center Warehouse
1707 Telfair St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersDepartment StoresWheels
6.Paul's Tire & Auto
228 Industrial Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBattery SuppliesWheels
7.Eastside Truck and Tire Service
604 Simmons St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.