Serving the Dublin area. Want Bath/Shower Remodeled?Get Factory Direct With Warranty!
1.Barfield, Gordon D, DDS John H Ferguson PC
501 Sparta Rd Ste A
2.Chrzan, Brian G, DDS John H Ferguson PC
501 Sparta Rd Ste A
3.Ferguson, Wilfred P, MD
725 Legion Dr Suite A
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
750 Medical Center Dr
Dentists More InfoPREFERRED
5.Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting GalleryServing the Dublin, GA area
Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & AccessoriesMajor AppliancesLighting FixturesPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We are in the process of building a new house and our builder recommended Ferguson. We had a great experience. Veronica (salesperson) spent hours of one-on-one time with my husband and I on multiple o
6.FergusonServing the Dublin, GA area
Pipe FittingsBathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersBath Equipment & SuppliesBathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories
No doubt a beautiful showroom and there appeared to be many sales people. I stopped in two weeks ago, looked around several times...took some pictures of some of my favorite vanities/mirrors/lights...
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.