Braswell Temiko G DDS PC
1133 Macon Rd, Perry, GA, 31069
1.Stevens, G Hill
1100 Bellevue Ave
2.Fordham, Jackson D DMD
112 Rowe St Ste D
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving The Dublin Area Since 1983 ---Family & General Dentistry -- We Accept Major Credit Cards and Care Credit ----New Patients Welcome
3.Hampton Derrick dmd
2300 Bellevue Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Our Practice. Our goal is healthy, beautiful smiles that last a lifetime. Your smile is a testament to our work, the art of dentistry to which we've devoted our careers.
4.Clardy, Richard DMD LLC
204 Fairview Park Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Richard Clardy has been in the practice of General Dentistry for 17 years and has been in Dublin, GA since 1996. He is a member of the American Dental Association and The Georgia Dental Associatio
5.Middle Georgia Family Dentistry
2400 Bellevue Rd
Our team of caring dental professionals look forward to the opportunity to meet all of your dental needs. They are dedicated to providing you with quality dental care in a relaxed and friendly environ
6.Fason, John H
1826 Veterans Blvd
109 Fairview Park Dr
Dentist in Dublin
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentist - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future