6500 Cotton Wood Cir, Dublin, CA 94568
- Mon - Sat
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
TollFree: (888) 425-9640
TollFree: (844) 848-3901
TollFree: (866) 571-9136
Add Your Review
First of all, I want to say that the below review is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of our experience at Cottonwood. I am honestly confused as to how that review can be the opinion of a recent/current resident, and am inclined to think it is simply the irritated ranting of someone that is pissed that the world doesn't revolve around them.
We have been residing at Cottonwood Apartments for over 10 years, and have been here through everything, and will continue to do so for a number of reasons. I will address each accusation from the other review, as I truly feel that none of them are accurate in any way!
1. I know for a fact that Cottonwood cleans carpets between residents. We actually transferred into a larger apartment from our first one, and the carpets were cleaned each time. If you have an issue with the carpet, take it up with management and I'm sure they will work with you!
2 & 3. Don't move into an area known for it's wildlife, then complain about birds. This is a park-like community! Not to mention, every time we've contacted management about any duck droppings, they've been more than happy to hose them off. I also noticed that they recently cut down the Cottonwood trees that they turkeys were roosting in. It seems to have drastically dimished the turkey population. What else can they do? Build a bubble around the community allowing no animals in?
4. Construction. This isn't a brand new community, and around 2007 or 2008 I think it was, they went through a major construction period. Yes, it was rough, but they also accomodated us in any way they could. The end result is a MAJOR face-lift, updated exteriors/interiors, etc. They truly are trying to make this community beautiful, and their upkeep is the best it can be. In fact, last week they repaved the entire community in a matter of days, and it looks amazing!
5. Quality. I'm not sure where the other review was living, but I can't imagine it to be here. Ok, I get that the apartments aren't marble and cherry oak, but they are definitely classy and modern, regardless. Come see for yourself! Yes there are sprinklers inside the homes and extinguishers outside, that's code. Would you rather your house burn down when your neighbors forget to turn off a pan on the stove??
6. I've never heard anything at night other than some random normal apartment sounds. Again, I'm sure that's something management would take care of if you let them know!
7. I'm sure not all apartments look the exact same! For instance...most of their downstairs apartments have wood floors, the upstairs do not. I'm sure it's not like they are hiding something!
As far as management being "for the birds"...this is about as far from the truth as it gets. If you are looking for the best customer service, care, and courtesy in this industry that you can find, you will find that here. I love all the women in the office, as well as their maintenance staff. If not for the beautiful landscaping, the office staff is definitely what will keep you here. If you don't believe me...see for yourself! We won't be leaving any time soon!!!
View similar ApartmentsSuggest an edit