Xiao Dental INC.
2418 East Ave, Livermore, CA, 94550
1.Stephen P. Merritt DDS FICOI and Associates
2324 Santa Rita Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Tooth Whitening System only $10 ($200 Value)
I have been a patient for 32 years and have always had excellent care from everyone . Dr Merritt and his staff are professional and caring.
2.Jacqueline R Galman DDS Inc
1024 Serpentine Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Please Visit Our Website For More Information
3.Dublin Family Dentistry
4288 Dublin Blvd Ste 209
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My husband and I are in our 60's. We had a few bad experiences when we moved here, 20 years ago, so for years we traveled to the east coast to our dentist back home. Traveling back east has become
4.Farley Timothy R DDS
8265 Village Pkwy Ste F
Tim Farley was born and raised in the East Bay. His parents were both lifetime public school teachers in the West Contra Costa Unified (Richmond) School District, where they raised six children. Dr. F
5.Kai-Rong Johnny K Liu, DDS
7600 Dublin Blvd Ste 150
6.Jeffrey J Jarvis DDS
3880 Blackhawk Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I like Blackhawk dental care. The facility is very nice and clean. Dr Jarvis is very professional and thorough. Alll his staff are very nice too.
7.Stine Leida P DDS Inc
7950 Dublin Blvd Ste 101
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Stine's Office Features: * Three Operatories * A Patient Consulting Office * Intra-Oral Camera * Digital X Ray (Less Radiation Exposure) * Chairside Computer Monitors * Nitrous Oxide * Britesmile 1
Stephen P. Merritt DDS FICOI and Associates
2324 Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton, CA, 94566
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future