Dura Flooring, Inc.
Serving the Duarte area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.K & Z Hardwood Flooring
5228 Bothwell Rd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I love my newly refinished wood floors. Guy dd an impecable job. I was worried about the whole process and they made it easy. It changed my house completely. I love in!
4.Carousel Custom Floors
676 E Green St
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsBuilding Contractors
Perfect experience from start to finish. Knowledgable salespeople, great product and an especially flawless installation!
5.Carter Wood Floors
5325 Cherry Ave
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersWoodworkingCarpenters
Thank you all for fixing the ceiling in my boy’s room, it looks so amazing and all I need now is a painter that could paint the sky on it!
6.Monarch Carpet Drapery & Upholstery
3007 W Temple St
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor MaterialsRugs
At Monarch Carpet, we offer exceptional flooring at great value. Are you looking to put new carpet in your living room? Want to place hardwood floors in your kitchen? We offer a variety of flooring op
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Serving the Duarte area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?